Monday, August 11, 2014

A Angel Fine Art Story - The Empath

Let me start out with this:

I perceive Angels as being in a constant state of higher consciousness, and they incarnate as humans to experience not only the rush of reaching it from time to time but to help the rest of us reach it. The goal of it all, is up to you.

Inspired by the new trailer to The Giver Movie

I am going to scrap my old vampire short film script, Love Blast and transform it into a story not of a vampire but of an incarnated angel and call this fine art story The Empath.

This particular story will be for one of my screenwriting film classes which I'll enroll in next year in mid January. So I have some time till then, yet I need to start on it asap. I have a tendency to write slow. Writing is not my forte.

But I can tell you, it will include a Hero's Journey filled with self-actualization/self-realization and a note worthy twist (I think). I hope this story "incarnates the literature of the day."

No comments:

Post a Comment