Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Comets plus the Supermoon

I'm all out of my normal self.. I appear to be at varied levels of consciousness.

My mood however is not affected (much). However I failed to take my Saphris medication last night and to some may appear to be in a hypomanic phase. I've taken ativan to calm my nerves. My brain and heart are still fired up. I sense to easily, too quickly, too much, too soon, etc.

I've learned that the cities in Orange County are created in a fortified like design and architecture, creating a supposed deterministic approach. My sense of psychic or intuitive abilities are at an obviously heightened level for reasons you can imagine. I'm an indigo child.

I want the coincidences to stop. It's too many and I'm starting to not like it at all. I drank some tea but it's not enough, again I'm trying ativan. So far I've taken one pill.

Soon I'll be leaving for my fine art printmaking class, I'm done with my project and will not be printing but I have to show up for a Relief Printmaking test.

My teacher said, "I'm not out of the wilderness yet." I know what he means now.

Please note I am not depressed, just upset. A little angry. I feel like Jesus and I'm being prosecuted, they'll use me up, abuse me, and throw me to the dungeon after they've made damaged lemons out of me.

Again, negative stuff, but right now, I'm not in a state of mind I would like to be. It's too heightened. Not Zen enough for me.

I'm ill equipped for this. I need Archangel Metatron to help me unravel the mysterious demon consciousness without driving me out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment