Thursday, August 14, 2014

Why the Supermoon and Comets Affect my Personality

The scientific community scoffs at astrology, all of it, not even considering the weird and staggering statistics of people who are hospitalized during supermoons, comets, or other astronomical events.

Wikipedia states the following, ".. there is no proposed mechanism of action by which the positions and motions of stars and planets could affect people and events on Earth that does not contradict well understood basic aspects of biology and physics."

I have a theory to explain why the supermoon and comets affect my personality, which they do, and they have for years now. Most likely since my diagnosis in 2007. I am not a magician I don't practice magic, no matter how others may assume and judge. I am an indigo child/adult and here is my theory:

To explain why or how the moon affects me and comets, one has to look at the existence of fractals. The comets affect our orbit even at the conscious and biological level all thanks to consciousness.
It's like this fractal is the consciousness that weaves my personality and biology and it's perhaps...

I'll stop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment